Clonevac D-78 is a lyophilized live, cloned intermediate vaccine for the control of infectious bursal disease (IBD) in young chickens. It is approved for use in chickens 1 day of age or older via coarse spray application or 2 weeks of age or older via drinking water.
Product Label(s) and MSDS
- D-78 strain of IBD virus is derived from a natural field strain. It has not been attenuated by tissue culture or egg passage
- Capable of overcoming moderate levels of maternal antibody to induce strong, early protection
- Induces the strongest antibody response of any standard strain intermediate IBD vaccine
- Produces minimal damage to the bursa
- Safe to use in chickens at 1 day of age
For more information about Merck Animal Health Products call 1-800-441-8272