Amoxi-Mast® Intramammary Antibiotic
Features and Benefits
Tube tip length, antibiotic efficacy, and milk withhold period impact your bottom line
- Available in short tip tubes.
- Demonstrated 86% cure rate for Streptococcus agalactiae, the target of lactating cow therapy in the U.S.1
Broad-spectrum therapy against the major mastitis-causing agents Strep. agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.
- Consistently associated with increased cure rates for subclinical mastitis.1
- Economical 60-hour milk withhold.
- You can treat with confidence in outcomes.
- You can achieve more cures, which means more milk.
- You can cure subclinical cases, which helps limit the circulation of mastitis in the herd.
- You can have efficacious mastitis treatment with maximum cost-effectiveness.
1Wilson, DJ et al. 1999. Comparison of seven antiobiotic treatments with no treatment for bacteriological efficacy against bovine mastitis pathogens. J Dairy Sci 82:1664-1670.
AMOXI-MAST is indicated in the treatment of subclinical infectious bovine mastitis in lactating cows due to Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus. Early detection and treatment of mastitis is advised.
For further information including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label by clicking here.
Amoxi-Mast® Intramammary Antibiotic is a registered trademark of Schering-Plough Animal Health Corporation.
Product Label(s) and MSDS