Features and Benefits
... controls lice and flies on cattle and keds and lice on sheep.
Broad spectrum fly control for lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle and beef cattle and calves, and ked and lice control on sheep.
- Concentrated 5% Permethrin in low-volume dosage minimizes labor and maximizes control.
- Efficacy ranges from 87% to 100% for 4 weeks against horn flies. Also controls face flies.
- Season-long lice control with one application (January through April).
- No preslaughter withdrawal and no milk discard.
- For all classes of beef cattle, dairy cattle, and sheep.
Pour-on insecticide for beef & dairy cattle & sheep.
Controls Flies and Lice on Cattle.
Controls Keds and Lice on Sheep.
Season-long lice control with one application (from Jan-April).
|Apply To||Target Species|
|Lactating and Non-Lactating dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle, and Calves||Lice, Horn flies, Face flies
Aids in control of Horse flies, Stable flies, Mosquitoes, Black flies, and Ticks.
|Sheep||Sheep keds, Lice|
Boss® Pour-On Insecticide is not effective against cattle grubs. Boss® Pour-On Insecticide should be used in an integrated pest management system which may involve repeat treatments and the use of other pest control practices.
For further information including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label by clicking here
Boss® Pour-On Insecticide is a registered trademark of Schering-Plough Animal Health Corporation.
Product Label(s) and MSDS