Dominator® Insecticide Ear Tags
20% pirimiphos methyl
Features and Benefits
...provides up to five months control of horn flies and as an aid in the control of face flies
- Convenient 9.5 gram tag can be used on calves of any age.
- Controls susceptible horn flies including pyrethroid resistant horn flies on beef and nonlactating dairy cattle and calves
- Exclusive organophosphate chemistry.
- Super Kleen™ controlled release matrix delivers insecticide for up to 5 months.
- Easily applied with Allflex® tagging system.
For up to 5 months' control of horn flies (including synthetic pyrethroid-resistant horn flies) and as an aid in the control of face flies, use two tags per head on beef and non-lactating dairy cattle and calves.
For further information including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label by clicking here.
Dariclox® Intramammary Antibiotic is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc.
Product Label(s) and MSDS