SPOT-ON FOR CATS AND KITTENS
Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment
Activyl® contains indoxacarb, an active ingredient with an innovative mode of action for flea control. Indoxacarb acts as a highly potent sodium channel blocker to impede insect nerve impulse transmission. Fleas stop feeding, become paralyzed and die. Activyl® is adulticidal, larvicidal, and inhibits flea development in the environment.
- Innovative active ingredient and mode of action.
- Effective flea protection demonstrated in fleas from multiple areas.
- Fast-acting. Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting. Kills fleas for a full 4 weeks.
- Breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents reinfestation.
- Approved for use on kittens at least 2lb and 8 weeks of age and older.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
Activyl® Spot-On for Cats and Kittens is indicated for use once a month on cats and kittens that weigh 2 lb and are 8 weeks of age or older.
Administration and Dosage
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR CAT, READ ENTIRE LABEL AND DIRECTIONS BEFORE EACH USE.
- FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS AND KITTENS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON CATS AND KITTENS UNDER 8 WEEKS OF AGE AND WEIGHING LESS THAN 2 LB.
Open one foil pouch and remove applicator.
STEP 1 STEP 2
Step 1. Hold applicator in upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
Step 2. Part the coat and place the applicator tip against the skin at the base of skull. Applying the product at the base of the skull will help prevent the cat from licking the product.
Step 3. Squeeze the applicator firmly, applying the entire contents directly onto the skin. Do not allow product to run off. Do not have contact with treated area until it is completely dry.
Cats and Kittens 2 to 9 lb Cats over 9 lb
and 8 week of age and older
It is recommended to reapply every 30 days or as needed but DO NOT apply more than 1 applicator per month.
For further information including complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label by clicking here.
Activyl® is the property of Intervet International B.V. or affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Activyl® is available in 1-packs and 6-packs of snap-open see-through applicator(s), each in an easy-open foil pouch. Each applicator of Activyl® Spot-On for Cats contains 0.03 fl.oz. (1.03 mL). Each applicator of Activyl® Spot-On for Cats and Kittens contains 0.02 fl.oz. (0.51 mL).