Rabies Vaccine, KILLED VIRUS
Provides maximum protection against rabies in dogs and cats for at least 1 year.
Features and benefits
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1-mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered more than a year after vaccination1
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats as an aid in preventing rabies
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials1
Please see the product label for further safety information.
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous 1-mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1-mL injection for dogs
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.