Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+CvCanine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Coronavirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE AND KILLED VIRUS
Proven 1-year combination vaccine that offers broad protection for dogs against parvovirus, coronavirus, distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, and parainfluenza.
Features and benefits
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c1-3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage
- Multiple studies demonstrate the ability to override maternal antibodies4
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, coronavirus, distemper, and parainfluenza, in 1 formula
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
Please see the product label for safety information.
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- One 1-mL dose
- Repeat at 2–4 weeks until dog is 12 weeks old
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended: Following the advice of The American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be based upon veterinarian-client patient relationships
- Available in a 25 x 1-mL dose
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Larson LJ, Schultz RD. Do two current canine parvovirus type 2 and 2b vaccines provide protection against the new type 2c variant? Vet Ther. 2008;9(2):94–101.
- Schultz RD, Thiel B, Mukhtar E, Sharp P, Larson LJ. Age and long-term protective immunity in dogs and cats. J Comp Pathol. 2010;142 Suppl 1:S102–S108.
- Spibey N, Greenwood NM, Sutton D, Chalmers WS, Tarpey I. Canine parvovirus type 2 vaccine protects against virulent challenge with type 2c virus. Vet Microbiol. 2008;128(1–2):48–55.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.