Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+L4Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS, Leptospira Canicola- Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterin
A multi-purpose 1-year vaccine that has 2 critical indications in the protection against leptospirosis and also protects against all strains of canine parvovirus (CPV).
Features and benefits
- Protects against all known strains of CPV, including CPV-2c1-3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies4
- The only leptospirosis vaccine to protect and defend against mortality and urinary shedding
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars4
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, and parainfluenza, in 1 formula
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, and parvovirus
- Indicated as an aid in the prevention of disease and mortality caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa
- Prevents leptospiruria associated with L. grippotyphosa, L. canicola, or L. icterohaemorrhagiae
- Aids in the prevention of leptospiruria associated with L. pomona
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older
- Safety confirmed in 749-dog field study4
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Now featuring an even higher level of quality due to new VacciPure™ filtration
Please see the product label for additional safety information.
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1-mL dose
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Larson LJ, Schultz RD. Do two current canine parvovirus type 2 and 2b vaccines provide protection against the new type 2c variant? Vet Ther. 2008;9(2):94–101.
- Schultz RD, Thiel B, Mukhtar E, Sharp P, Larson LJ. Age and long-term protective immunity in dogs and cats. J Comp Pathol. 2010;142 Suppl 1:S102–S108.
- Spibey N, Greenwood NM, Sutton D, Chalmers WS, Tarpey I. Canine parvovirus type 2 vaccine protects against virulent challenge with type 2c virus. Vet Microbiol. 2008;128(1–2):48–55.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.