Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPChFeline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS AND CHLAMYDIA
Proven to protect against several important feline viruses as well as feline Chlamydophila.
Features and benefits
- A quality 1-year core vaccine that protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia (FPV), and feline calicivirus (FCV), plus protects against feline Chlamydophila.
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia2–4
- Goes beyond core antigen protection to help prevent feline Chlamydophila infection
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal for healthy outdoor cats or cats that board frequently
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses, and Chlamydia psittaci
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older
Please see the product label for safety information.
Administration and Dosage
For cats 9 weeks of age or older:
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1-mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1-mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.
- Hoelzer K, Parrish CR. The emergence of parvoviruses of carnivores. Vet Res. 2010;41(6):39.
- Ikeda Y, Nakamura K, Miyazawa T, Takahashi E, Mochizuki M. Feline host range of canine parvovirus: recent emergence of new antigenic types in cats. Emerg Infect Dis. 2002;8(4):341–346.
- Truyen U. Emergence and recent evolution of canine parvovirus. Vet Microbiol. 1999;69(1–2):47–50.