Nobivac® Feline-BbBiological name
Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine, AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
The only Bordetella vaccine available for cats.
Features and benefits
The one and only feline Bordetella vaccine
- The only intranasal Bordetella vaccine available for cats
- Small volume (0.2 mL) administered in 1 nostril
- Reduced chance of injection site sarcoma
- Optimal choice for healthy cats that are commonly boarded or live in multiple cat/multiple pet homes
- 92% efficacy after just 1 dose1
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy kittens and cats for prevention of disease caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older
- 98% reaction free1
- Safe for pregnant queens1
- Non-adjuvanted formulation
Please see the product label for further safety information.
Dosage and administration
For cats 4 weeks of age or older:
- FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY
- Administer a 0.2-mL dose into 1 nostril
- Healthy kittens 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination1
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.