Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADTBiological name
Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS, AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
A proven 1-year intranasal vaccine that provides triple protection against the agents implicated in the cause of tracheobronchitis (“canine cough”) with unique Advanced Delivery Technology (ADT).
Features and benefits
Protects against Bordetella, canine parainfluenza virus, and canine adenovirus type 2.
- ADT eliminates the possibility of accidental injection
- Offers the superior benefits of intranasal administration
- Can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks of age because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response
- Requires only single-nostril administration—low dose of 0.5 mL
- Provides rapid protection as early as 48 hours post-vaccination1*
- Provides 1-year duration of immunity 2
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in prevention of infectious disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus, and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
Please see the product label for safety information.
Dosage and administration
For dogs 3 weeks of age or older:
- DESIGNED FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY WITH THE ENCLOSED APPLICATORS
- Using supplied nasal applicator, instill 1 dose (0.5 mL) into one or both nostrils
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
*Based on Bordetella bronchiseptica challenge.
- Bey RF, Shade FJ, Goodnow RA, Johnson RC. Intranasal vaccination of dogs with live avirulent Bordetella bronchiseptica: correlation of serum agglutination titer and the formation of secretory IgA with protection against experimentally induced infectious tracheobronchitis. Am J Vet Res. 1981;42(7):1130–1132.
- Lehr C, Jayappa H, Erskine J, Brown A, Sweeney D, Wasmoen T. Demonstration of 1-year of immunity for attenuated Bordetella bronchiseptica vaccines in dogs. Vet Ther. 2008;9(4):257–262.