Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADTCanine Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS, AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
A proven 1-year intranasal vaccine that provides triple protection against the agents implicated in the cause of tracheobronchitis (“canine cough”) with unique Advanced Delivery Technology (ADT).
Features and benefits
- Protects against Bordetella, canine parainfluenza virus, and canine adenovirus type 2.
- ADT eliminates the possibility of accidental injection
- Offers the superior benefits of intranasal administration
- Can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks of age because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response
- Requires only single-nostril administration—low dose of 0.5 mL
- Provides rapid protection as early as 48 hours post-vaccination1*
- Provides 1-year duration of immunity 2
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in prevention of infectious disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus, and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
Please see the product label for safety information.
Administration and Dosage
For dogs 3 weeks of age or older:
- DESIGNED FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY WITH THE ENCLOSED APPLICATORS
- Using supplied nasal applicator, instill 1 dose (0.5 mL) into one or both nostrils
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
*Based on Bordetella bronchiseptica challenge.
- Bey RF, Shade FJ, Goodnow RA, Johnson RC. Intranasal vaccination of dogs with live avirulent Bordetella bronchiseptica: correlation of serum agglutination titer and the formation of secretory IgA with protection against experimentally induced infectious tracheobronchitis. Am J Vet Res. 1981;42(7):1130–1132.
- Lehr C, Jayappa H, Erskine J, Brown A, Sweeney D, Wasmoen T. Demonstration of 1-year of immunity for attenuated Bordetella bronchiseptica vaccines in dogs. Vet Ther. 2008;9(4):257–262.