Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC Canine Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS, AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
A 1-year vaccine proven to protect against the highly contagious canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Features and benefits
- Effective in preventing infection by canine parainfluenza virus and B. bronchiseptica (canine cough) in dogs and puppies1
- Rapid onset of protection
- Small doses (0.4 mL) make administration easier
- Quick intranasal administration eliminates needles and syringes
- No applicator tip required
- Approved for the vaccination for healthy susceptible puppies and dogs for prevention of canine tracheobronchitis (“canine cough”) due to canine parainfluenza and B. bronchiseptica
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
- Proven over 99% reaction-free in 1,289-dog field trial1
- Safe for pregnant bitches in all trimesters
Please see the product label for safety information.
Administration and Dosage
- INTRANASAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
- 0.4 mL-dose administered directly into 1 nostril
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.