Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KCBiological name
Canine Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS, AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
A 1-year vaccine proven to protect against the highly contagious canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Features and benefits
Effective in preventing infection by canine parainfluenza virus and B. bronchiseptica (canine cough) in dogs and puppies1
- Rapid onset of protection
- Small doses (0.4 mL) make administration easier
- Quick intranasal administration eliminates needles and syringes
- No applicator tip required
- Approved for the vaccination for healthy susceptible puppies and dogs for prevention of canine tracheobronchitis (“canine cough”) due to canine parainfluenza and B. bronchiseptica
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older
- Proven over 99% reaction-free in 1,289-dog field trial1
- Safe for pregnant bitches in all trimesters
Please see the product label for safety information.
Dosage and administration
- INTRANASAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
- 0.4 mL-dose administered directly into 1 nostril
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.