PROTECTOR BAND FOR DOGSTick & Flea Collar for Dogs
The Scalibor® Protector Band
provides up to 6 months protection against ticks that carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Babesiosis, Anaplasmosis and Ehrlichiosis. Just one collar every six months provides year-round protection.
Features and Benefits
- Provides long-lasting protection against ticks (up to six months)
- Patented insecticide/acaricide release technology
- Kills ticks that may transmit serious diseases
- Easy to use – for better pet owner compliance
- Water resistant – can be worn when swimming
- Excellent toxicity profile – millions sold in Europe
- Active ingredient deltamethrin
- Kills all blood-feeding stages of ticks1
- Provides up to six month protection against fleas
- One size fits all
- Sold exclusively through veterinarians
Directions for use
- Tighten band until two fingers can fit snugly under band
- Buckle and check that it is secure
- Trim off excess leaving two inches beyond the buckle
- Wash hands with soap and water
For further information including complete directions for use and precautionary statements, please see the Product Label .
For side effects and warnings, please see the Product Label .
Product Label(s) and MSDS
How Scalibor® works against ticks (long version) How Scalibor® works against ticks (short version)
1. Data on file at Intervet Inc.
Scalibor is the property of Intervet International B. V. or affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property laws.