FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION, ACTIVATED
Provide your dog with effective flea and tick control.
Ticks, and the disease organisms they carry, including Lyme disease, are found all over the United States. These diseases can affect not only your pet, but everyone in your household. Activyl® Protector Band for Dogs uses trusted and proven flea and tick control for killing power.
Tick and flea protection for up to 6 months.8*
Remains effective for 6 months, wet or dry.3
One size fits all dogs.7
Watch and learn how the Activyl Protector Band can protect your dog.
This product is for dogs only.
DEMAND PROTECTION THAT LASTS
Activyl Protector Band for Dogs provides water-resistant ﬂea and tick protection that’s not only more eﬀective than Seresto®, but also repels mosquitoes.3
Activyl Protector Band for Dogs provides a steady release of proven tick and flea controls into odorless, an easy-to-apply collar that requires no dry time or troublesome sizing. The collar’s active ingredient spreads naturally into your dog’s fur—creating a protective barrier from fleas and ticks.
Activyl Protector Band is more effective than Seresto because it is water resistant and remains effective for 6 months, wet or dry.*
FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR EVERY DOG
Follow these quick steps to start using Activyl Protector Band for Dogs.
Activyl Protector Band for Dogs is easy to use and requires no dry time for your pet.
For best defense against fleas and ticks, apply at least 10-14 days before expected exposure.
Safety and Tips
Container Handling Instructions
Do not open protective pouch until ready to use. Do not reuse container or used collar. Dispose of excess collar length by wrapping in newspaper and placing in trash.
Activyl® Protector Band goes where your dog goes! It’s water resistant, so there’s no need to remove it before your dog swims or walks in the rain. It remains effective, wet or dry for 6 months.
- Blagburn BL, Dryden MW. Biology, treatment, and control of flea and tick infestations. Vet Clin N Am Small Anim Pract. 2009;39(6):1173-1200.
- Dryden M, Rust M. The cat flea: biology, ecology and control. Vet Parasitol. 1994;52:1-19.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health
- Guerino F, Qureshi T, Hair J, Young D, Fiourie J. Indoxacarb Kills Developing Stages of Fleas in the Environment of Treated Cats. Presented at the WSAVA/FECAVA/BSAVA World Congress. 12-15 April 2012. Birmingham, UK.
- Frontline® is a registered trademark of Merial.
- Dryden MW, et al. Parasites & Vectors. 2013;6:126.
- Data on ﬁle.
- Activyl Protector Band [product label], Madison, NJ: Merck Animal Health.
*Your dog must wear an Activyl® Protector Band for 1 to 2 weeks before protective levels are established over the entire body. Maximum eﬀectiveness may not occur for up to 3 weeks, so it’s best to apply the Activyl® Protector Band at least 10-14 days before you anticipate tick and ﬂea exposure.
Seresto® is a registered trademark of Bayer.