Canine Flu H3N2
The first fully licensed vaccine for dogs and cats to protect against canine influenza H3N2 infections.
PROVIDING PROTECTION AGAINST H3N2
Nobivac® Canine Flu H3N2 (Inactived virus).
- Reduced the incidence and severity of coughing1
- Decreased the overall clinical signs of disease, including ocular and nasal discharge, coughing, sneezing, depression, and dyspnea1
- Demonstrated protection against the formation and severity of lung lesions1
- Contains inactivated virus; adjuvanted to enhance immune response
- For Cats:
- Induces high antibody response to vaccination
- Protected against pneumonia
- Significantly reduced lung consolidation compared to control cats
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older or healthy cats 10 weeks of age or older against canine influenza virus.
CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE H3N2 IS A SAFE CHOICE FOR DOGS AND CATS
- Well tolerated on subcutaneous administration
- Proven safe across a multitude of breeds and ages
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- 1 mL subcutaneous injection
- Booster two to four weeks later
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
Tips and guidelines for your clinic to prevent and manage canine influenza.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.