For the vaccination of chickens 1 day of age for the prevention of reovirus associated diseases.
2177 is recommended for vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chickens by subcutaneous injection for the prevention of tenosynovitis/viral arthritis.
- Safe for use in day of age broilers
- Natural non-pathogenic strain is not attenuated and cannot revert to virulence
- No interference with serotype 2 and serotype 3 Marek’s disease vaccines
- Excellent protection against virulent challenge with reovirus
- Protection in the presence of maternal antibody
2000 dose ampules
For additional information, please see the product label.