For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus.
- Tetanus, EEE and WEE are core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year
- Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
- All horses are at risk of developing tetanus, an often fatal disease
- An adjuvanted polyvalent equine vaccine-toxoid consisting of equine encephalomyelitis viruses (Eastern and Western) and tetanus toxoid
- Exceptional safety profile with the smooth Havlogen adjuvant
- Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)
For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis (EEE and WEE) viruses and tetanus.
Administration and Dosage
For primary vaccination aseptically administer 1 mL intramuscularly, repeat with a single dose in three to four weeks. Annual revaccination is recommended. A booster dose can be administered at more frequent intervals based upon individual horse or farm disease risk assessment or any time epidemic conditions exist or are reported. Consult your veterinarian.
Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Local reaction may occur if this product is given subcutaneously. Inject deep into the muscle only. Anaphylactic reactions may occur. If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine. Care should be used to avoid injecting your own fingers, hands, or other body parts. Accidental injection can cause serious local reactions. Contact a physician immediately if an accidental injection occurs.
10 x 1 mL (1 dose) sterile syringes per box, individually printed plastic bag with needle
10 mL (10 doses) vial
For additional information, please see the product label.