For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern, Western and Venezuelan encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus and as an aid in the control of respiratory disease and as an aid in the reduction of virus shedding caused by Equine Influenza Virus (EIV). Duration of immunity (DOI) has been shown to be at least six months for EIV.
- Provides six months of protection against EIV
- Tetanus, EEE and WEE are core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year
- Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
- All horses are at risk of developing tetanus, an often fatal disease
- VEE is seen in Central America and northern South America
- Exceptional safety profile with the smooth Havlogen adjuvant
- Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)
For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern, Western and Venezuelan encephalomyelitis (EEE, WEE and VEE) viruses and tetanus and as an aid in the control of respiratory disease and as an aid in the reduction of virus shedding caused by equine influenza virus (EIV). Duration of immunity (DOI) has been shown to be at least six months for EIV. Foals nursing immune-dams should be vaccinated when maternal antibody levels will allow active immunization.
Administration and Dosage
For primary vaccination aseptically administer 1 mL intramuscularly, repeat with a single dose in three to four weeks. Annual revaccination is recommended. A booster dose can be administered at more frequent intervals based upon individual horse or farm disease risk assessment or any time epidemic conditions exist or are reported. Consult your veterinarian.
Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Local reaction may occur if this product is given subcutaneously. Inject deep into the muscle only. Anaphylactic reactions may occur. If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine. Care should be used to avoid injecting your own fingers, hands, or other body parts. Accidental injection can cause serious local reactions. Contact a physician immediately if an accidental injection occurs.
10 mL (10 doses) vial
For additional information, please see the product label.