For the vaccination of 18-day embryonated eggs to aid in the prevention of very virulent Marek’s disease (MD) and Newcastle disease (ND).
Innovax-ND-SB is recommended for vaccination of healthy 18-day-old chicken embryos by the in ovo route to aid in the prevention of very virulent Marek’s disease and Newcastle disease.
- Provides extended protection for virulent ND and very virulent MD1
- Aids in prevention of ND through at least 60 weeks of age1
- Offers effective protection in the face of ND virus maternal antibodies1
- Replaces a conventional live ND vaccination program in the absence of exotic ND1
- Removes the potential for respiratory reactions due to live ND vaccines1
- Allows the use of monovalent infectious bronchitis (IB) vaccines, improving IB protection1
4,000 dose ampules
For additional information, please see the product label.