An aid in preventing disease caused by Parvovirus, E. rhusiopathiae and five major Leptospira serovars; 2 mL dose in breeding-age animals (see complete label instructions). Inactivated vaccine/bacterin.
Parvovirus Vaccine, Killed Virus
Erysipelothrix Rhusiopathiae, Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Hardjo-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona Bacterin
For use as an aid in prevention of disease caused by porcine parvovirus, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, and Leptospira serovars canicola, grippotyphosa, hardjo, icterohaemorrhagiae and pomona in healthy, breeding age swine.
- 2 mL dose
- 98.6% reaction free1
- No systemic reactions observed in field safety studies1
- Proven protection against erysipelas with significant reductions in fever, skin lesions, morbidity and death following challenge1
- Proven effective parvovirus protection: 85% pigs born to vaccinated sows were normal compared to 21% born to control sows1
- Proven duration of immunity against erysipelas for at least 121 days1
- Sofkil™ inactivation process of parvovirus ensures antigenicity1
- Leptospira challenge studies demonstrated significant reductions in body temperatures and leptospiremia in vaccinated animals when compared to unvaccinated controls1
- Leptospira antigens washed for purification and less reactivity1
- SPUR® adjuvant for maximum immune response and low reactivity1
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.