Tablets containing orbifloxacin a synthetic broad-spectrum antibacterial agent. For the management of diseases in dogs and cats associated with bacteria susceptible to orbifloxacin.
Features and Benefits
- Once-a day dosing for better compliance.
- Approved for use in both cats and dogs.
- Flexible dose range for treatment in accordance with the clinical severity of the condition.
- Broad spectrum bactericidal activity for high first-treatment cure rates.
- Color coded tablets for simplified dosing.
- E-Z Break scoring for breaking larger sized tablets without a pill cutter.
- Low protein binding level.1
ORBAX (orbifloxacin) Tablets are indicated for the management of diseases in dogs and cats associated with bacteria susceptible to orbifloxacin.
22.7 mg – 250 tablets per bottle
68 mg – 100 tablets per bottle
Quinolones have been shown to cause arthropathy in immature animals. In animals with known or suspected CNS disorders, quinolones have been associated with CNS stimulation, which may lead to convulsive seizures. The use of fluoroquinolones in cats has been reported to adversely affect the retina and should be used with caution in cats. See Package Insert for full information including side effects, precautions, warnings and contraindications.
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.