Safe-Guard AquaSol offers deworming for broilers, breeders, pullets and laying hens through oral administration via drinking water.
Innovative manufacturing process enables easy, effective deworming for broilers, breeders, pullets and laying hens through oral administration via drinking water.
New Production Technology1
- Proprietary, innovative wet-milling technique produces highly stable suspension in drinking water
- Smaller particle size helps prevent sedimentation and clogged pipes, filters or nipple drinkers
- Easily administered by medicators or proportioners
Approved for Major Intestinal Parasites2
- Ascaridia galli (adult stage roundworms)
- Heterakis gallinarum (adult stage cecal worms)
- 98.8% efficacy against A. galli in 4 US field studies (100% in broilers)
- 92.1% efficacy against H. gallinarum (long lived birds)
Convenient Water Formulation
- Short, 5-day treatment
- No pre-slaughter withdrawal period when used as directed
- Shelf life of 3 years unopened, 6 months after opening —multi-use container reduces waste
- Proven safe when used as directed
- No adverse effects on egg production, hatchability or progeny of breeders
- No impact on water or feed intake compared to unmedicated controls
No withdrawal period is required when used according to the label. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
1 mg/kg for 5 days
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.
- Freedom of Information Summary, NADA 141-449