BOVILIS® PILIGUARD® PINKEYE+7
Discover powerful 7-way protection with BOVILIS PILIGUARD PINKEYE+7.
BOVILIS PILIGUARD PINKEYE+7 is a comprehensive, multi-way vaccine that offers powerful protection against pinkeye, blackleg and a number of other clostridial diseases.
Dosage and Usage:
- Using aseptic technique, inject 5 mL subcutaneously.
- Repeat in 3-4 weeks and annually prior to periods of extreme risk or parturition.
- Animals vaccinated under 3 months of age should be revaccinated at weaning or at 4-6 months of age.
- Gently rock vial to mix before using.
- Use entire vial contents when first opened.
- Store at 35°-46° F (2°-8° C).
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Available in 10-dose and 50-dose options.
About BOVILIS PILIGUARD PINKEYE+7:
Shown effective for the vaccination of healthy cattle against:
- Epp 63
- Fla 64
- SAH 38
In addition to the following clostridial diseases:
- Clostridium chauvoei (Blackleg)
- C. septicum (Malignant edema)
- C. novyi Type B (Black disease)
- C. perfringens Types C and D (Enterotoxemia)
- C. perfringens Type B
- C. sordellii
Stay in front of profit-robbing diseases with the comprehensive BOVILIS vaccine lineup from Merck Animal Health.
See the simple, three-pronged approach that can help mitigate the damaging effects of pinkeye.