An aid in the prevention of pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection in swine. Convenient one- or two-dose options (2 mL once or 1 mL twice, see complete label instructions) for one-dose and two-dose programs (see complete label instructions). Unique patented dual-emulsion adjuvant. Up to four months DOI with a single shot.
MYCOPLASMA HYOPNEUMONIAE BACTERIN
Recommended for use as an aid in the prevention of pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection in swine. M+PAC bacterin contains the proprietary dual adjuvant EMUNADE®.
Aids in prevention of pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infection.
Optional dose approval to fit operations’ needs for either one-dose or two-dose programs
- Convenient administration timing
- 1 mL at 7 days of age or older followed by 1 mL 14 days later
- One 2 mL dose at 6 weeks of age or older
- Proven in millions of vaccinated pigs
- Significant reduction in lung lesion scores
- Less coughing
- High level of cell-mediated immunity
- High-antibody titers
- Contains Emunade® dual-acting adjuvant:
- Fast-acting, long lasting protection
- Low tissue reaction
- Excellent syringeability
- Measurable serological response
- Proven safe for use in 1-week-old pigs
- One 2 mL dose protects vaccinated pigs for at least four months
For additional information, please see the product label.