Provides protection against rabies in dogs, cats and ferrets
for at least one year.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES.
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 1 year has been demonstrated after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs, cats and ferrets against virulent challenge administered more than a year after vaccination1
Effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, and ferrets, 12 weeks of age or older against rabies.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs, cats and ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 5 x 10 mL presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.