Provides protection against rabies in dogs, cats and ferrets for at least one year.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES.
An effective 1 year vaccine to prevent rabies in dogs, cats and ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered more than a year after vaccination1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs, cats and ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 5 x 10 mL presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.