3-Rabies CA Vaccine
Rabies vaccine that is approved for sale in California to protect pets.
3-RABIES CA PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to prevent rabies in dogs and cats.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination.1
3-RABIES CA IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Approved for Sale in California
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.