3-Rabies CA Vaccine
Rabies vaccine that is approved for sale in California to protect pets.
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES CA PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 3 years in dogs and cats has been demonstrated after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
Effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats, 12 weeks of age or older against rabies.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination.1
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES CA IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Approved for Sale in California
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.