EDGE® DAPPv is a 0.5mL, combined vaccination approved for protection against canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus.
NOBIVAC EDGE® DAPPv PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST FOUR KNOWN VIRUSES IN A 0.5 ML VACCINE
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 1 (hepatitis), Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses).
- Protects against all known strains of CPV, including CPV-2c2,3
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Canine vaccine containing CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- Protects against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus types 1, parainfluenza and parvovirus in 1 formula
Shown to be effective for the vaccination against distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza, and parvovirus in one formula. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
Efficacy & Comparisons
NOBIVAC EDGE® DAPPv IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 346-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks
- Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
- Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established.
- Available in a 25 x 0.5 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
PROVEN IN AN INDEPENDENT STUDY BY LARSON AND SCHULTZ2
- No clinical signs of disease were seen in Nobivac-vaccinated puppies after challenge with mixed CPV-2b and CPV-2c strains2
- First published data showing protection against CPV-2c challenge2
- All vaccinated puppies were protected from disease
- All control puppies developed disease and 50% died or were euthanized
D–CANINE DISTEMPER VIRUS (CDV)
- Onderstepoort-type strain in Nobivac® vaccines provides a high level of safety1
A–CANINE ADENOVIRUS TYPE 2 (CAV-2)
- Protection against CAV-1 (hepatitis) without the side effects associated with modified live CAV-1 vaccines1
P–CANINE PARAINFLUENZA VIRUS (CPIV)
- Systemic administration stimulates a strong IgG response1
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.