Provides proven protection against several common viruses and enhanced quality in leptospirosis protection by using the VacciPure™ filtration process.
NOBIVAC EDGE™ DAPPV+L4 PROVIDES PROTECTION TO HELP KEEP DOGS HEALTHY IN A 0.5 ML VACCINE
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Leptospira Canicola- Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona (inactivated bacterin).
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- The only leptospirosis vaccine to protect and defend against mortality and urinary shedding
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars1
- Protects against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Effective for the vaccination against distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza, parvovirus, L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Also effective against leptospiruria caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
NOBIVAC EDGE™ DAPPV+L4 IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 346-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Featuring an even higher level of quality due to VacciPure™ filtration
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 0.5 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age
- The need for annual revaccination has not been established
- Available in a 25 x 0.5 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.