Provides proven protection against several common viruses and enhanced quality in leptospirosis protection by using the VacciPure™ filtration process.
NOBIVAC EDGE™ DAPPV+L4 PROVIDES PROTECTION TO HELP KEEP DOGS HEALTHY IN A 0.5 ML VACCINE
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Leptospira Canicola- Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona (inactivated bacterin).
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- The only leptospirosis vaccine to protect and defend against mortality and urinary shedding
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars1
- Protects against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Effective for the vaccination against distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza, parvovirus, L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Also effective against leptospiruria caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
NOBIVAC EDGE™ DAPPV+L4 IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 346-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Featuring an even higher level of quality due to VacciPure™ filtration
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 0.5 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age
- The need for annual revaccination has not been established
- Available in a 25 x 0.5 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.
2. Larson LJ, Schultz RD. Do two current canine parvovirus type 2 and 2b vaccines provide protection against the new type 2c variant? Vet Ther. 2008;9(2):94–101.
3. Schultz RD, Thiel B, Mukhtar E, Sharp P, Larson LJ. Age and long-term protective immunity in dogs and cats. J Comp Pathol. 2010;142 Suppl 1:S102–S108.