Smaller, 0.5-mL dose proven effective against several common viruses and enhanced quality in leptospirosis protection by using the VacciPure™ filtration process.
NOBIVAC EDGE® DAPPV+L4 HELPS KEEP DOGS HEALTHY IN A 0.5 ML VACCINE
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Leptospira Canicola- Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona (inactivated bacterin).
- Effective against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- The only leptospirosis vaccine proven effective against mortality and urinary shedding.
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars1
- Effective against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Proven effective against commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus, Leptospira canicola, L.icterohaemorrhagiae, L.pomona and L.grippotyphosa.
Also shown to be effective against mortality and leptospiruria (shedding of Leptospira in the urine) caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L.pomona and L.grippotyphosa.
NOBIVAC EDGE® DAPPV+L4 IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 346-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Featuring an even higher level of quality due to VacciPure™ filtration
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 0.5 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- The need for annual revaccination has not been established
- Available in a 25 x 0.5 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Standard Operating Procedure
Learn why it’s important to have a Standard Operating Procedure to reduce the risk of leptospirosis in your practice.
Quick Guide to Lepto
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
AAHA Canine Vaccination Guidelines
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.