A quality core vaccine shown to be effective against multiple viruses, as well as feline Chlamydophila felis* and feline leukemia.
FELINE 1-HCPCH+FELV PROVIDES FELINE PROTECTION
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV vaccine is a combination vaccine that unites the benefits of Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh and Nobivac® 2-FeLV in one vaccination.
- A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and feline leukemia viruses, as well as feline Chlamydophila. The duration of immunity against feline leukemia virus is at least 2 years.
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia61-63
- The only feline leukemia vaccine labeled to prevent persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination64
- Superior Efficacy demonstrated vs. multiple FeLV vaccines65,66
- The ONLY USDA-licensed 2-Year Duration of Immunity (DOI) FeLV vaccine (Ideal for adherence to AAFP guidelines)1,64,67
- The only feline leukemia virus vaccine shown to be effective against persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination.1
- Goes beyond effectiveness against core antigens and also has been shown to be effective against FeLV and Chlamydophila felis* infection.
- The optimal choice for indoor and outdoor cats and cats that are boarded frequently
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and feline leukemia viruses, as well as feline
The duration of immunity against feline leukemia virus is at least 2 years.
Also shown to be effective against persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent feline leukemia virus.
*Previously known as Chlamydia psittaci
FELINE 1-HCPCH+FELV ISA SAFE CHOICE
- Proven safety profile-99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Revaccination every 2 years with 1 dose of Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV is recommended
- Revaccination in the intervening years with Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.