The only vaccine with proven two-year duration of immunity for feline leukemia.
FELINE 2-FELV PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST FELINE LEUKEMIA
Feline Leukemia Virus (inactivated virus).
- The only feline leukemia virus vaccine shown to be effective against persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination.64
- Superior Efficacy demonstrated vs. multiple FeLV vaccines65,66
- The ONLY USDA-licensed 2-Year Duration of Immunity (DOI) FeLV vaccine (Ideal for adherence to AAFP guidelines)1,64,67
- The ONLY vaccine to demonstrate efficacy over the long-term in a co-mingling study mimicking real life conditions1
- Proven safety profile-99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses1
- Available in combination with other Nobivac feline vaccines to provide broader disease protection
- Optimal choice for all cats under 1 year of age and healthy indoor/outdoor cats of any age
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline leukemia viruses. Duration of immunity is at least 2 years.
Also shown to be effective against persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent feline leukemia virus.
FELINE 2-FELV IS A SAFE CHOICE
- 99.99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses1
- Two-year duration of immunity means fewer vaccinations
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
No items to show.
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.