The only USDA-approved, three-year feline core vaccine shown to be effective against feline rhinotracheitis, feline calicivirus, and feline panleukopenia.
NOBIVAC® FELINE 3-HCP PROVIDES PROTECTION FOR MULTIPLE VIRUSES
The only USDA-approved, 3-year core feline vaccine for rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia.
- The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) has recommended 3-year vaccination intervals for core antigens such as HCP75
- 100% protection against disease associated with virulent feline panleukopenia virus (FPV) challenge73
- 100% protection against oral ulcerations associated with feline calicivirus (FCV) infection73
- Non-adjuvanted formulation
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses. Duration of immunity is at least 3 years.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
ONLY 3-year labeled HCP vaccine option for cats.
- Proven in a 3-year real-time challenge-of-immunity HCP study73
NOBIVAC® FELINE 3-HCP IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Less likely to produce local and systemic reactions72
- Extended duration of immunity (DOI) to minimize the number of injections
- Nobivac® Feline 3-HCP is the only USDA-approved, 3-year vaccine for rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia
- 3-year DOI proven in challenge studies73
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) has recommended 3-year vaccination intervals for core antigens such as HCP68
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 8 weeks or older
- Booster injection administered 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination
- Cats 12 weeks of age or older should receive two 1 mL doses 3 to 4 weeks apart
- Revaccination with 1 dose is recommended every 3 years
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
Feline Vaccination Guide
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Feline Leukemia Virus
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.