The only Bordetella vaccine available for cats.
FELINE-BB PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST BORDETELLA
Bordetella bronchiseptica (avirulent live culture), administered as a small dose to one nostril.
- The only intranasal Bordetella vaccine available for cats
- Small volume (0.2 mL) administered in 1 nostril
- No risk of injection site sarcoma
- Optimal choice for healthy cats that are commonly boarded or live in multiple cat/multiple pet homes
- 92% efficacy after just 1 dose1
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older against B. bronchiseptica.
FELINE-BB IS A SAFE CHOICE
- 98% reaction free1
- Safe for pregnant queens1
- Non-adjuvanted formulation
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- For intranasal use only
- Administer a 0.2-mL dose into one nostril
- Healthy kittens 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination1
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 0.2 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
A guide to help your pet parents understand common canine diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.