Intra-Trac® KC provides protection against the highly contagious canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
It’s time to Pair Up for Protection
INTRA-TRAC® KC PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST CANINE INFECTIOUS TRACHEOBRONCHITIS (“CANINE COUGH”)
Canine Parainfluenza Virus (modified live virus), Bordetella Bronchiseptica (avirulent live culture).
- Protects against canine parainfluenza virus and B. bronchiseptica (canine cough) in dogs and puppies86
- Provides rapid onset of protection within 72 hours for B. bronchiseptica
- A small 0.4 mL dose provides for easy administration
- No applicator tip required
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older against canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
INTRA-TRAC® KC IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Proven over 99% reaction-free in 1,289-dog field trial86
- Safe for pregnant bitches in all trimesters86
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Intranasal administration only
- 0.4 mL-dose administered directly into 1 nostril
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended56
- Available in a 25 x 0.4 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Tips and guidelines for your clinic to prevent and manage canine influenza.
When it comes to dogs in social environments, respiratory protection is essential. Use this conversation starter to discuss full respiratory protection with your clients.
This vaccination season, use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents about the importance of full canine respiratory protection.
No items to show.
56. AAHA Canine Vaccination Guidelines (Revised 2017). https://www.aaha.org/guidelines/canine_vaccination_guidelines/practice_vaccination.aspx. Accessed July 26, 2018.
86. productdata.aphis.usda.gov. Accessed April 27, 2020.