A proven intranasal vaccine that provides triple protection against the agents implicated in the cause of tracheobronchitis (“canine cough”).
It’s time to Pair Up for Protection
INTRA-TRAC®3 PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST TRACHEOBRONCHITIS (“CANINE COUGH”)
Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus (modified live viruses), Bordetella Bronchiseptica (avirulent live culture).
- Protects against Bordetella, canine parainfluenza virus, and canine adenovirus type
- Offers the superior benefits of intranasal administrationCan be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks of age because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response
- Requires only single-nostril administration—low dose of 0.5 mL
- Provides rapid protection beginning as early as 48 hours post-vaccination against B. bronchiseptica14
- Proven 1-year duration of immunity for B. bronchiseptica15
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older against canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Efficacy & Comparisons
NOBIVAC® INTRA-TRAC®3 INTRANASAL OFFERS ADVANTAGES OVER ORAL AND INJECTABLE VACCINES
*Dant JC, Waszgis B, LaFleur RL, Xu Z, Tarpey I. Duration of Immunity for an Oral Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine. ISCAID Proceedings, Portland, OR, 2018.
PROMOTES A STRONGER IGA RESPONSE THAN SUBCUTANEOUS VACCINATION16,17
- IgA on mucosal surfaces appears to be more important than systemic responses when it comes to protecting against respiratory pathogens 18,19
- Prevents microbes from adhering to mucosal surfaces of the nose and throat
- Helps clear microbes trapped in mucus at the point of entry
- Eliminated Bordetella shedding in controlled challenge 9 weeks after vaccination16
- Significantly reduced cough scores and days of coughing16
INTRA-TRAC®3 IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks of age because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response
- Requires only single-nostril administration—low dose of 0.4–0.5 mL
- Available with Advanced Delivery Technology (ADT) that eliminates the possibility of accidental injection (Nobivac® Intra-Trac® 3 ADT only)
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators
- Flexible dosing – For one 1 mL dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1 mL sterile diluent or for one 0.5 mL dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5 mL sterile diluent
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended56
- Available in a variety of presentations: 25 x 1, 2 x 5, and 150 x 1 dose
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
When it comes to dogs in social environments, respiratory protection is essential. Use this conversation starter to discuss full respiratory protection with your clients.
This vaccination season, use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents about the importance of full canine respiratory protection.
Tips and guidelines for your clinic to prevent and manage canine influenza.
View All Nobivac References