A Trusted Partnership
The Support of Nobivac
As your partner in prevention, Nobivac is committed to support your hospital’s efforts to keep pets healthy and reduce disease risks.
We keep this commitment through leadership in disease education & surveillance, vaccine excellence, and our vaccine guarantee.
- Share the latest in disease outbreak information
- Protocols and education to mitigate outbreaks
- Education for hospital staff, pet parents, and pet service professionals
- PR efforts raise awareness about diseases among pet owners
- Sharable digital and print media materials
- Social media assets and client-friendly websites
- Education on how vaccination and safety protocols can prevent outbreaks and keep businesses safe
- Programing for pet service professionals to mitigate disease risks
- Continuing education for both veterinary staff and pet service professionals
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Merck Animal Health recognizes these are challenging times. While we practice physical and social distancing, many dogs and cats in the United States may be late returning for vaccination. Considering this unexpected situation, Merck Animal Health is pleased to introduce the COVID-19 Nobivac® Relief Plan.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
Stay on top of preventive care, and keep your business free from an outbreak, with this free handbook.
No items to show.