BRD KEEPING THEM OFF FEED?
IT’S TIME TO CLOSE THE GAP
BANAMAINE® TRANSDERMAL was determined to be safe and efficacious
in controlling fever associated with BRD.
- Field studies in four states with 251 animals diagnosed with BRD.
- Rectal temperatures ranged from 104.5 to 107.8°F.
- Animals received either 3 mL per 100 pounds of BANAMINE TRANSDERMAL or a placebo. No antimicrobials were administered.
- Six hours after treatment, temperatures were measured again.
- Considered a treatment success if rectal temperature was reduced by ≥2°F.
- Treatment success was 58.3% for animals receiving BANAMINE TRANSDERMAL compared with 6.1% for the placebo group (p<0.001).
Reduce BRD fever and get ’em back to the bunk
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Milk that has been taken during treatment and for 48 hours after treatment must not be used for human consumption. Cattle must not be slaughtered for human consumption within 8 days of the last treatment. Not for use in replacement dairy heifers 20 months of age or older or dry dairy cows; use in these cattle may cause drug residues in milk and/or calves born to these cows or heifers. Not for use in beef and dairy bulls intended for breeding over 1 year of age, beef calves less than 2 months of age, dairy calves, and veal calves. Do not use within 48 hours of expected parturition. Approved only as a single topical dose in cattle. For complete information on BANAMINE® TRANSDERMAL, see accompanying product package insert.