(EEE, WEE, Tetanus)
THE SCIENCE OF ADVANCED
An effective vaccine for Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis and tetanus in horses.
- Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
- Available in 10-dose vials and 1 mL single-dose prefilled syringes
- Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)
- Exceptional safety profile with the exclusive Havlogen® Adjuvant
- A combination of inactivated, concentrated, adjuvanted, tissue culture origin equine herpesvirus types 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4) and equine influenza virus type H3N8 strains EIV A/eq/Florida/RW/13, EIV A/Equine 2/Kentucky/02 American, EIV A/eq/Richmond/1/07.
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus. Duration of immunity has not been established. For more information regarding safety and efficacy data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
For primary vaccination aseptically administer 1 mL intramuscularly, repeat with a single dose in 3 – 4 weeks. Historically, annual revaccination with this product has been recommended. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, consult your veterinarian.
Learn more about the updated line of PRESTIGE vaccines.
Equine Product Reference Guide
A guide to the entire equine product line from Merck Animal Health.
No items to show.