Bursal Disease Vaccine
For vaccination of healthy chickens for the prevention of disease due to infectious bursal disease (IBD) virus caused by standard, Delaware, or GLS strains of IBD.
- The first live IBD vaccine for day of age use that fully protects against standard, Delaware and GLS IBD strains
- The only attenuated IBD vaccine that retains all Delaware-variant characteristics including reaction with the neutralizing 67 monoclonal antibody marker
- Safe for use in ovo
- Safe for subcutaneous use at day of age with serotypes 2 and 3 Marek’s disease vaccines
- Does not spread bird-to-bird or revert to virulence
- No bursal damage and resultant immunosuppression
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.