For vaccination of healthy chickens at 1 day of age or older as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Controlled dose stimulates early, mild, predictable immune response to 6 species of Eimeria parasites important in chicken production
- Early vaccination stimulates uniform immunity, which is not complicated by skip-a-day feeding programs
- Convenient and flexible administration methods are adapted to different management practices
- Ideal product to be used in parent stock and commercial pullets reared on cages or on the floor
- Can be used in rotation with anticoccidial products to restore sensitivity to coccidiostats
- Manufactured using SPF birds provides increased biosecurity
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.