For the vaccination of healthy chickens 1 day of age or older by coarse spray administration or 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration as an aid in the prevention of disease due to Massachusetts type bronchitis virus.).
- Mild reactions for minimal stress
- Administered at 1 day of age or older
- Key component of ProtectotypeTM strategy providing:
- Cross-reacting antibodies
- Wide coverage across multiple strains
Utility and Performance of Mildvac-Ma5® for IBV Vaccination of Broilers with DMV/1639 Field Challenge
Efficacy Evaluation of Infectious Bronchitis Virus Vaccines in Maternal Antibody Positive Broiler Chicks
Rapid Growth and Better Antigenicity
Effective Strategy to Combat Variant Infectious Bronchitis (IB)
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.