Porcine Rotavirus Vaccine
Clostridium Perfringens Type C-Escherichia Coli Bacterin-Toxoid
An aid in prevention of rotaviral diarrhea, enterotoxemia and colibacillosis in nursing pigs of vaccinated sows/gilts. Unique rotavirus and seven-way scours protection. Includes two major rotavirus serotypes G4 and G5 of Serogroup A. Freeze-dried MLV vaccine with bacterin/toxoid diluent.
For use in healthy pregnant swine as an aid in the prevention of rotaviral diarrhea, enterotoxemia and colibacillosis in their nursing piglets. Contains two major Rotavirus serotypes, four major E. coli pilus antigens (K88, K99, F41 and 987P) and C. perfringens type C toxoid.
- First USDA-licensed vaccine with two serotypes of serogroup A rotavirus; G5 (A1) and G4 (A2); for best protection
- Backpassage studies on MLV rotavirus demonstrates it cannot induce disease
- Contains four major E. coli pilus antigens (K88, K99, F41 and 987P)
- Cell free C. perfringens type C toxoid provides broader scours protection for reduced death loss
- Bacterin-toxoid adjuvanted to heighten and prolong the immune response
- Convenient 2 mL intramuscular (IM) dose
For additional information, please see the product label.