Provides protection against rabies in dogs and cats for at least three years, and ferrets for one year.
3-RABIES PROVIDES 3 YEAR PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to prevent rabies in dogs and cats. Also effective for 1 year in ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination and ferrets when challenged 1 year after vaccination.
3-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Administer a single dose at 3 months of age or older in healthy dogs and cats; repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Revaccinate dogs and cats every 3 years with a single dose
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.