Provides protection against rabies in dogs and cats for at least three years,
and ferrets for one year.
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES PROVIDES 3 YEAR PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 1 year has been demonstrated in ferrets, and at least 3 years in dogs and cats after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination1
Effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, and ferrets 12 weeks of age or older against rabies.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination and ferrets when challenged 1 year after vaccination.
3-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats and ferrets
- Administer a single dose at 12 weeks of age or older in healthy dogs and cats; repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Revaccinate dogs and cats every 3 years with a single dose
- Annual revaccination of ferrets with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.