Designed to enhance the immune response and offer protection against canine coronavirus.
CANINE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv is a killed virus vaccine recommended to protect against canine coronavirus.
- The virus has been inactivated and combined with an adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine coronavirus infection
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Inject initial 1 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age
- A second, required dose is given 2-4 weeks later
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended
- Use entire contents immediately
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
No items to show.