A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses.
NOBIVAC® FELINE 1-HCP VACCINE PROVIDES TRIPLE VIRUS PROTECTION
Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia Virus (modified live viruses).
- A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses.
- Effective against the most common threatening viral infections—calicivirus, herpesvirus, and the deadly feline parvovirus, panleukopenia
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia62-63
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
Feline Vaccination Guide
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Feline Leukemia Virus
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.