Intra-Trac® Oral Bb
Keeps social dogs and puppies protected against canine infectious tracheobronchitis due to Bordetella bronchiseptica.
It’s time to Pair Up for Protection
INTRA-TRAC® ORAL BB PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST CANINE COUGH
Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Avirulent Live Culture).
- Easy to administer
- Free syringes with green plunger and marked ‘For Oral Use Only’ for easy distinguishing from other injectable vaccines
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older against Bordetella bronchiseptica.
INTRA-TRAC® ORAL BB IS A SAFE CHOICE
- In a field safety study in over 300 dogs the vaccine was proven safe86
- Proven safe across a multitude of dog breeds and ages
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Reconstitute the vaccine with the provided diluent
- Orally administer 1 mL of the vaccine into the buccal cavity
- Annual revaccination is recommended56,77
- Available in a 25x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
When it comes to dogs in social environments, respiratory protection is essential. Use this conversation starter to discuss full respiratory protection with your clients.
This vaccination season, use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents about the importance of full canine respiratory protection.
Tips and guidelines for your clinic to prevent and manage canine influenza.
No items to show.