Get maximum protection for puppies against canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus.
NOBIVAC® PUPPY-DPV PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST CANINE DISTEMPER AND CANINE PARVOVIRUS DISEASE
Canine Distemper Virus (CDV), Canine Parvovirus (CPV) (modified live viruses).
- Provides broad coverage against CPV
- Protects against all known field strains of parvovirus1
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine1
- High titer distemper fraction
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies1
- Protects against the most common, deadly diseases in puppies – canine distemper and parvovirosis
Shown to be effective for vaccination against canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 4 weeks of age or older.
NOBIVAC® PUPPY-DPV IS A SAFE CHOICE
- The only canine core vaccine labeled for use in puppies as young as 4 weeks of age
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Initial 1 mL dose given by subcutaneous or intramuscular route to healthy dogs as early as 4 weeks of age
- Repeat dose 3 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
- Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.