Get maximum protection for puppies against canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus.
PUPPY-DPV PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST CANINE DISTEMPER AND CANINE PARVOVIRUS DISEASE
Canine Distemper Virus (CDV), Canine Parvovirus (CPV) (modified live viruses).
- Provides broad coverage against CPV
- Protects against all known field strains of parvovirus1
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine1
- High titer distemper fraction
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies1
- Protects against the most common, deadly diseases in puppies – canine distemper and parvovirosis
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper and canine parvovirus.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 4 weeks of age or older.
PUPPY-DPV IS A SAFE CHOICE
- The only canine core vaccine labeled for use in puppies as young as 4 weeks of age
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Initial 1 mL dose given by subcutaneous or intramuscular route to healthy dogs as early as 4 weeks of age
- 1 mL booster doses given every 3 to 4 weeks until 12 weeks of age
- Dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.