Aid in the prevention of disease and mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars21
Protects against liver dysfunction and thrombocytopenia1
The only vaccine indicated to protect against mortality and leptospiruria
Proven safe and well tolerated in multiple studies1
Available in both a stand-alone and combination formulation (DAPPv)
Shown to be effective against disease and mortality caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Prevents leptospiruria associated with L. grippotyphosa, L. canicola, or L. icterohaemorrhagiae.
Aids in the prevention of leptospiruria associated with L. pomona.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
Unmatched Protection of Nobivac® Lepto4:Two Critical Indications
1. SHEDDING: DEFENSE AGAINST URINARY SHEDDING CAUSED BY 4 KEY LEPTOSPIRA SEROVARS
PREVENT URINARY SHEDDING OF LEPTOSPIRES22
A key objective of vaccination is to prevent urinary shedding of leptospires, which has potential zoonotic risk:22,23
0% of dogs vaccinated with Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 developed leptospiruria
All of the control dogs challenged with L. canicola and L. grippotyphosa, 80% of control dogs challenged with L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and 50% of control dogs challenged with L. pomona developed leptospiruria
Nobivac® Lepto4 prevents leptospiruria associated with
Nobivac® Lepto4 shown to be effective against leptospiruria associated with
2. MORTALITY: THE ONLY LEPTOSPIROSIS VACCINE INDICATED TO AID IN THE PREVENTION OF DISEASE AND MORTALITY
PROTECTION FOR DOGS FACING THE MOST SEVERE CHALLENGES21
No dogs vaccinated with Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 died or required euthanasia
54% mortality and euthanasia in control groups, reflecting the severity of challenge
Clinical efficacy results showed that Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 also prevented1
100% vaccinates had no leptospiremia; leptospires were cleared quickly from the blood in those that did
By contrast, all control dogs had leptospiremia, and it lasted significantly longer, by days
Serum levels of bilirubin and AST* remained at normal levels in significantly more vaccinates
Platelet counts remained in the normal range
* AST = aspartate aminotransferase
NOBIVAC LEPTO4 IS THE CLEAR CHOICE WHEN COMPARED WITH OTHER 4-WAY LEPTOSPIROSIS VACCINES24-27
No items to show.
REDUCED TOTAL PROTEINS THROUGH VACCIPURE
Fewer total proteins (TP) means a more purified final product, which may reduce unwanted immune system responses, such as vaccine reactions.1
21. LaFleur RL, Dant JC, Wasmoen TL. Prevention of disease and mortality in vaccinated dogs following experimental challenge with virulent leptospira. J Vet Int Med, May/June 2011, Vol 25, Issue 3; 747.
22. LaFleur RL, Dant JC, Tubbs AL, et al. Prevention of leptospiremia and leptospiruria following vaccination with a DAPPv + 4-way leptospira combination vaccine. Abstract & Poster, ISCAID meeting, Bristol, UK, 2016.
23. J.E. Sykes, K. Hartmann, K.F. Lunn, et al. 2010 ACVIM Small Animal Consensus Statement on Leptospirosis: Diagnosis, Epidemiology, Treatment, and Prevention. J Vet Intern Med 2011; 25: 1–13.