CIRCUMVENT® PCV-M G2
Porcine Circovirus Vaccine, Type 2, Mycoplasma Hyopneumoniae Bacterin, Killed Baculovirus Vector
An aid in the prevention of viremia, aid in the reduction of virus shedding, aid in the reduction of lymphoid infection caused by porcine circovirus Type 2, and an aid in the reduction of lung lesions caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Convenient one- or two-dose options (2 mL once or 1 mL twice, see complete label instructions). The only PCV2 vaccine approved for use in pigs as early as 3 days of age (two-dose option).
For use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of viremia, aid in the reduction of virus shedding and aid in the reduction of lymphoid infection caused by porcine circovirus Type 2 (PCV2), and as an aid in the reduction of lung lesions due to Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. PCV2 efficacy for at least 20 weeks following completion of vaccination has been demonstrated.
The Next Generation of Circumvent G2 vaccines provide even more options against PCV2 and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
- A reliable, one-dose, ready-to-use combo vaccine for PCV2 and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae
- Fight against two costly diseases with one simple, single-bottle product
- No mixing, combining or risk of contamination from the process
- The ONLY PCV2 vaccine that’s approved for use in pigs as early as 3 days of age (two-dose option)
- Pigs are easiest to pick up by trusted, capable handlers
- Pigs are less likely to be stressed because they are still with their mothers
- Choose between two convenient options
- One dose – single 2 mL intramuscular dose at three weeks of age or older
- Two lower – volume doses – initial 1 mL intramuscular dose as early as 3 days of age followed by a second 1 mL dose three weeks later
- Aids in the prevention of PCV2 viremia, which is the initial step in the development of PCV2 disease
- It’s more effective to control the disease early on so damage caused by infection is limited or essentially eliminated
Merck Animal Health is the only company to bring a PCV2 vaccine to market using a PCV2 and porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS) co-infection challenge model.
Microsol Diluvac Forte® adjuvant provides optimal immune response.
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.