For feedlot steers and heifers.
As part of an aggressive implant strategy, REVALOR-200 increases rate of gain and improves feed efficiency in feedlot cattle.
- REVALOR-200 contains trenbolone acetate and stradiol in a slow-release delivery system, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in steers and heifers fed in confinement for slaughter.
- Contains 200mg of trenbolone acetate and 20mg of estradiol.
- For steers and heifers fed in confinement for up to 130 days.
Dosage and usage
- Each REVALOR-200 implant contains 10 pellets
- Ten implants are provided in each cartridge of REVALOR-200
- Only one implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of estradiol should be administered to each animal
REVALOR-200 IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding, or in dairy animals. For animal treatment only. Not for use In humans. Implant pellets in the ear only. Any other location is in violation of federal law. Do not attempt salvage of implanted site for human or animal food. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in preruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Take a look at the other implant options available from Merck Animal Health.