Myco Silencer® ONCE
An aid in the prevention of pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. Convenient one- or two-dose options (2 mL once or 1 mL twice, see complete label instructions) for one-dose and two-dose programs (see complete label instructions). Unique patented dual-emulsion adjuvant. Up to six months DOI after one 2 mL injection. Solid measurable serologic response. Second 1 mL injection given two to three weeks after first 1 mL injection administered at week three. (Second injection not required if 2 mL injection is given at week three.)
MYCOPLASMA HYOPNEUMONIAE BACTERIN
For use in healthy swine as an aid in the prevention of pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae. This product contains an inactivated culture in Microsol Diluvac Forte® adjuvant.
Aids in prevention of enzootic mycoplasma pneumonia for up to 6 months.
Optional dose approval to fit operations’ needs for either one-dose or two-dose programs
- One 2 mL dose protects vaccinated pigs up to six months1
- Saves valuable labor where appropriate1
- Significant reduction in lung lesions; proven in millions of vaccinated pigs1
- Formulated with Microsol Diluvac Forte adjuvant (dual emulsion) for optimal immune response
- High-potency formulation with excellent syringeability, even in cold weather
- Optional vaccination timing and dependable protection with the two 1 mL dose application
- Can provide serological titer response for compliance monitoring
- Approved for use at 3 weeks of age or older
- >97% reactive free1
- 21-day slaughter withdrawal
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.